Check It Out!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

On Living Alone

Living alone is still not fun. Days have been rather decent but coming home at dinnertime to an empty place is rather depressing.

I've decided that I'm not going to wait for people to make plans for me, though. I took some initiative to call a friend to go out tonight. I am not really feeling a bar/dancing scene. I don't think I'm comfortable going out without Jairo knowing or being with me, but I guess it's just because it's new. Times like these I miss Starbucks, Higher Grounds and the like...anywhere, really, that has a place to hang out after work but before people hit bars/clubs.

Leavin the house at 9:30 pm doesn't really appeal to me as it has basically been my bedtime lately. But I am going to try and go at it with a positive attitude.

At least it sounds like there is a cool storm brewing...better grab an umbrella.

2 comments:

  1. Remeber when Ben Lankes and I met you at Higher Grounds to study for the AP Spanish Exam? Then we went to one of your friend's houses and watched Shrek in Spanish. Good study day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that we also went to see Jon Stevens at the airport, too...lol.

    ReplyDelete