Check It Out!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back on the Rich Coast (the Pacific one...)

WOW...I forgot how hot it is here. Walking into work drenched in sweat...it's been a while since I last had that experience :)
Hooray for Air Conditioning!

Colette is here (my first friend in life, and my first visitor in Costa Rica) and I'm super excited! I think she may have been frustrated without speaking Spanish yesterday and nervous to take on my day at work without another English speaker in the house but she's uber smart and sweet and I'm sure she'll do just fine-plus she's heading to the beach and we got here early enough that I could show her around a little and introduce her to a few people like Hector and Ana.

Today's Yari's birthday and tomorrow is the last US game of the first round of world cup...we need a win!

I had a great time at home. I miss my friends and family, but I'm glad to be back to the grind...there's something to be said for a basic schedule that was difficult to be without this week-haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment